Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Cheep,cheep,cheep.....for the Sunday stampers challenge

Hey there bloggers,
here is my cheep, cheep cheep  entry for my first ever Sunday stampers challenge @ http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/

I decided to use a notebook that had been awaiting my attention for a while. The notebook had been painted with household emulsion in grey, a crackle medium and then a creamy emulsion and sat waiting for inspiration to strike.

I coloured the cover using distress inks on cut n dry foam in weathered wood and stormy skies, I then ovestamped using a Tim flourish in stormy skies.
Once dry I overstamped the birdcage in frayed burlap, such a gorgeous colour......The decoration, is mostlyTim using a birdcage cut from card and coloured with frayed burlap, overstamped and brads added for detail, tickets from Creative Expressions were then used to make a flower.


The bird is stamped in weathered wood and I added shade using frayed burlap.
The flourishes are Tims' elegant flourishes cut from grungepaper, coloured with weathered wood and frayed burlap distress stickles painted on for grungy bling.


Anyway again I must learn to remember to be short (well I am!!) and sweet once in a while...just get carried away!

Anyway that's all for tonight,
Have a happy crafty day
Thanks for stopping by, share the love and leave a comment
Ta trace x

2 comments :

  1. Hi Trace, So very creative! I love the finished effect! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Loving that crackle, it looks very tactile...thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper... hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x