Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Monday 12 September 2011

It's all about the red !!!!

Hey bloggers,
Hope you are having a happy crafty day!
Here is my latest offering for the fab dragons challenges @ http://dragon-dragonsdream.blogspot.com


I decided to go with red, red and yes more red...can't believe I did nearly all red for last weeks!!! Never mind, how was I to know??? So ...
I love this little fella and decided to go with she loves me, she loves me not and add some daisy petals, just like the game when we were kids.
I love starting with blank card, tags and paper and just using inks and stamps to make everything, it is so satisfying?Do you find that??

Supplies:

Stampotique, Tim Holtz and paperartsy stamps
Distress inks: aged mahogany(a new fav),fired brick
Perfect medium, clear embossing powder and crafty notions black detail embossing powder
Black archival ink
Mini attacher, Tim Holtz
Fired brick stickles

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Share the love ad leave a comment, makes my day!!!
Ta trace x
Anyway hope you like him, wonder if she does love him??.....I do, he is so cute in a funny kind of way?!

6 comments :

  1. It is very red, rich and lush, and I love the little man, he is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. tEE Hee it is fabulous, IP!!! You made me smile with this little guy, so thanks for dreaming with us at TIO this week
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trace, that's a wonderful tag, love all the elements and the use of the staples. Thanks for dreaming with TIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little guy too - a fab red tag for the dream at TIO - thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic red tag he is just perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at the TIO this week Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so good to see you again... i did red two weeks running too!
    I love this and i, like you love using just paper and inks.... and of cause having ink stained fingers.Thank you for dreaming with us at T.I.O and hope to see you for the next challenge .
    lynx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x