Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Spookier and spookier!!!

Hey bloggers,
I have been in a tag making inky mess this week and I have loved it.Here is my very orange tag full of halloweeny things, all  from Tim Holtz plate ..

I started by inking the tag with rusty hinge, spiced marmalde and wild honey distress inks,I then spritzed and dropped water onto the tag and dabbed it off.
Once dry I overstamped with various images and embossed some with crafty notions detail embossing powder.

I filled the poison bottle form 7 gypsies with hair gel coloured with alcohol inks!!
The chipboard numbers were covered with distress stickles in spiced marmalade and then when dry scuffed with black distress ink. A few tiny attacher staples added, just because I love them!!!!

I am entering this tag for the following challenges:

Numbers @ http://theartisticstampercreativeteam.blogspot.com/
halloween at squiggles and giggles @ http://squigglestamps.blogspot.com/
goodbye summer challenge ~138 @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by, drop by again soon!
Share the love and leave comment
Have a happy day
Ta trace x

7 comments :

  1. Love it Trace! The colours are fab!
    Thanks for playing in the Goodbye Summer challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorge, love the orange its got a fantastic finish to it. Thanks for sharing at Squiggle Stamps 'Spooky Fun' Challenge, hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this. Totally gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have built up the colours. The cob webs look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the textures. The piece is very fun and playful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love the orange background, the combo of rusty hinge and wild honey is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background colours and tag:) Thanks for playing along at The Artistic Stamper this month. Good Luck!

    xoxo Sioux

    Sorry for delay in comments but could not access it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x