Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Sunday 16 October 2011

why this watch is exactly two days slow!!

hey there bloggers,
well here is my entry for the tiddlyinks challenge, boys/men...I chose to go with the madhatter from tiddly inks which was an image which appealed to me....and then dived into my Alice goodies and time themed things!
so here it is:
I am more than happy with the outcome of this card, which is more than can be said for some of my crafty escapades today!!
I started by printing and colouring the image and I am now a dab hand at resizing, for me a MAJOR achievement!!
This background is in three pieces - the first using an Alice watch stamp in pumice stone DI and then blending over the top.The middle piece is embossed and coloured using DI pumice stone and black soot and the third piece is coloured with dusty concord and stamped with pocket watch in black.
I added a quote stamp and a little pocket watch charm from ebay and a piece of chain from a broken bracelets safety chain..and voila!
Oh and a few staples from my addiction of the moment, my tiny Tim Holtz stapler attacher.
I am entering this for the tiddly inks challenge @ http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-68-boys-will-be-boys.html
thanks for stopping by,
I really appreciate and love all the kind and wonderful comments that are left!
thanks ta trace x

9 comments :

  1. Hi sweetie this is so great love the colours, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it. The watch embossing folder in the middle, *squeal* I want that, too fab! This turned out so wonderful, you have my head spinning with ideas now. Must buy that folder and must get those Tim Holtz colours. Wonderfully inspiring!


    Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trace this is a true work of art! Everything has worked so well! I absolutely love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiyah trace!!
    go you for getting the re-sizing thing!! it looks like everything really came together for you with this card because its awesome!!
    thank you for sharing it with us over on tiddly inks
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Trace, love all the watches in the background...especially the embossed one. Thanks for joining our challenge on Tiddly Inks.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, what a great card - I love the embossing and distressing! Great purple on his coat too! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! The paper wih the embossed watches is so awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trace, this is amazing! You couldn't have picked better papers, etc. love it! thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x