Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Sunday 20 November 2011

Autumnal colours for saturated canary..

Well hey there bloggers,
Here is my offering today, and the challenge over at saturated canary is autumnal colours, and I decided to have a go to try and get better at my colouring, which is not too hot....I usually like to get inky and messy but with my son being off school for nearly three weeks, I thought a little colouring might be relaxing!!
so here she is:

I love the her big eyes....although I am much more at home with inky things, I understand that is not every ones cup of tea and I had a card to make that I thought this would suit, so I do try other things every now and again...just to see what happens..I still managed some DI and am really pleasantly surprised at how she turned out!
I colours her with copics...a new an undiscovered land for me...inked the edges and added various DI coloured embellies and some raffia...and had a go at a circular flower.

Thanks for stopping by, will be back in a bit with a much inkier, more trace like creation!
I am entering this for the following competitions:
autumnal colours @ http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com/

have a great day
hugs trace x

2 comments :

  1. WOw Trace hasn't she turned out good! I love the shape of your card and everything seems to just fit together perectly. Love it! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!!! gorgeous colours!!
    Thanks for joining in at Saturated Canary Challenges!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x