Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Sunday 6 November 2011

Totally Tilda christmas gd spot in gold and cream

Hey there bloggers,
Hope you are having a great day,
Here is something totally out of the norm for me, I was lucky enough to win a guest design spot at Totally Tilda @ http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/
It is not my usual style but I hope I have done the image and the team justice...so here she is:
I started doing the right hand side of the background using antique linen DI, which I sprayed with water and then blotted off, the left hand side is patterned glittery paper, coloured with antique linen and then edged with tea dye.
The image was coloured with pro markers and glittery Sakura pens , I then added some crystal glitter to add detail.
The flowers are using Tim holtz tattered floral dies, and inked with antique linen. The centres are pearls coloured with burnished brass crackle distress paint.
The leaves are die cuts coloured with the same paint.. I added the sentiment to the little tag and some of the paper across tag.

Why don't you pop across and see the fab dt work and maybe enter yourselves @ http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by
Share the love and leave a comment
Ta trace x

7 comments :

  1. Trace this is just beautiful Trace as so different to your previous posts which I must say are so inspiring! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Trace, this is gorgeous! So much hard work put into that background and your embellishments too. I absolutely love it You should let Tilda come out to play more often! lol Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trace your card is absolutely gorgeous, your background paper looks beautiful hun and Tilda looks adorable.
    Thanks for being a fab guest designer for us at Totally Tilda :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh just love this hun,adore that tilda and just love the background you have created,and all the detail,amazing work hun hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic very pretty card the soft dreamy colours are beautiful
    Thanks so much for being our special guest again over at the "Totally Tilda" challenge we've all loved working with you and showing off your fab work
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and I love your flowers and those gorgeous gold leaves mwhaaa! Perfecto darling thanks for joining us at TT this week we're so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trace,
    I just adore your card hun, and now I see the finer details I love it all the more. Many thanks for joining us as our fab guest designer on this challenge. Nice to see people make such a lovely job of being out of their comfort zone.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x