Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Guest Artist for the Artistic Stamper, sneaky peak 2

hey there bloggers,
well here I am back again for my second offering as guest artist for the Artistic Stamper,
I have had an absolute ball making this piece,
so here is my sneaky peak:
To see the full piece and all the details hop across to the Artistic Stamper!
Thanks again to Jennie and Hels, I am having a fab time !
Have a great inky day!
hugs trace x

3 comments :

  1. this looks,awesome hun cant wait to see the rest hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace this is great! Just hopped over to take a better look and it really is brilliant. I am loving these flowers you are using and making! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful card, full of joy. Love all the elements on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x