Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Tuesday 16 October 2012

make your own embellishments, for anything goes challenge dt...my last

well here i am and sadly i have decided
 that this will be my last post as part of this fab anything goes design team.
i have loved being part of this team ,
 but sadly there are only so many hours in the day.
I want to say a huge thank you to all the ladies for all their kindness
and for making me so welcome.
so the challenge this time  is ..make your own embellishments..
so here is mine:
 
 
those of you who stop by here will know i love riveted
 patchwork at the moment..
so this is how i made the heart..
i added wings which have been triple embossed
 
 
underneath the layers of paint..
i have added die cuts and stuff..
very technical!!!
 
 
the flowers were made using a fab explanation
from the lovely Anne
and can be found here ....
 
 
finally i added some frantage around the edges.
 
make sure you  pop across to see the fab DT makes
 
and maybe pop in an entry yourselves..
 
have a fun and inky day!


17 comments :

  1. Gorgeous little canvas Trace. Love the soft colour against the harsh metal. The flowers are right up my street so off to have a look at those!
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant piece as always and I am pleased to see the return of the riveted patchwork. I think it is great that you have so many ideas about how to use it.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trace, you have done a great job with the flowers (thanks for the shout out too!), love the colour you have used and that embossing on the wings is fabulous. I think the DT will miss having you aboard! Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trace this is so fab, you'll be missed x x Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous.
    Have a good week.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome little canvas. I love those shiny wings, they look gorgeous. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great final tutorial Trace. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sad this will be your last Trace - I hope that doesn't mean we'll see less of your gorgeous creations! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Trace... I love that fabulous heart... and those beautiful flowers too.. I've just bookmarked that tutorial!

    So sorry that you're leaving the DT..... will miss you, but must admit, now I have the In The Pink Challenge Blog up and running, my time is tight too and I may have to do the same!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! The colours are fab, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Trace I love this gorgeous creation as always your detail is fabulous.
    Big Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the flowers and wings Tracy
    xxxJean Gursoy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab technique and the colour of your tag...is so yummy.(:o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Trace,

    What can I say? I love everything you create!!! I'm sure the DT will miss you.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colour and the layerwork! Think the hart is your "theme" in your creations.. Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy colours, textures, and the patina on those wings is amazing! You'll be sorely missed at Anything Goes...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x