Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Saturday 24 August 2013

keep it under your hat!

Well Today I have another piece over at the countryviewcrafts blog...yes they had me back! 

But before I get onto that I am afraid I am a bit busy over the next couple of days so will not get to comment until Monday/Tuesday...so sorry I know I have a lot to do! Thanks to every one who takes the time to visit little old me and leave a comment, hugely appreciated! Welcome also to my new followers xx and thanks x 

So here is the sneak peak of my make over on the countryview crafts blog today...for all the details pop across here and have a look.


whatever you are up to, have a fun and inky day!
trace x 
I will catch up very soon xx


14 comments :

  1. As always, this sneaky peek looks well worth a good look at the whole so off there in a second. I hope your reasons for being busy are happy ones ;D! See you in a few days.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, beautifully designed and great textures on the background. Great work.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab trace. Heading over there now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Trace, from what I can see. I'm off to view the finished piece. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trace, it looks good, off to have a closer look. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lady is beautiful dye-cut and places in her new "home" Love the colours and embossing, Trace!!
    xo,
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sneakpeak fascinates me so I´ll hop over, but first; Have a fun and fine weekend, hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a beauty! Love the filmstrip and the lace dies! Great vintage card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popped over to see, v.pretty indeed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous project Trace - fantastic embossing and love the way you have used the photo frames. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous make Trace...wonderful background and the die and stamped vintage lady is so elegant.

    TFS and crafty hugs

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks lovely from here... going for a closer view!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had to pop over and see the whole card for myself and Trace it is gorgeous. No surprises here!! I love your work sugar!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x