Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Friday 11 October 2013

inky fun and finding my mojo with Creative Chemistry 102 ...#1

well like many people I have been one of the lucky adventurers on the journey of Creative Chemistry 102, taught by none other than the crafty master Tim Holtz. Firstly I want to say here a huge thanks to Tim, Mario and all the helpers who have helped me to re find my mojo, and I now am fuelled with ideas a plenty and cannot wait to put some of the fab techniques into practice on finished pieces x

So here will follow five posts of each days tags ....

so day 1....these are the technique tags and now hang on a ring above my desk for constant inspiration , next to the tag book for creative chemistry 101.
sorry grotty weather so had to use a bit of light for pictures...believe me they are more yummy in real life!



I hugely love my distress paints and these are lots of fun....see you in a bit for day 2 . please do not feel you need to comment on each post as I am just doing this so I can link these pieces up....then it will be time to make some finished pieces.

have a fun and inky day!
trace x 


3 comments :

  1. excellent, I am having fun with cc102 too.
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautifully done.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific work so far Trace--enjoy the course

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x