Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Thursday 2 March 2017

explore, dream, discover for Country View Crafts

Well like lots of others I have been eagerly waiting to get my inky paws on the new distress oxides from the one and only crafty master , Tim Holtz. So have been playing with some backgrounds (which I will share later ) - and now here is a finished piece .

and a card too :


So all the details of how I created this can be found over at Country View Crafts here .

keep those fingers inky!
trace 


9 comments :

  1. Beautifully created!!! Such a wonderful colour combo! Just love how you did that bird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Trace and great use of the new product

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful mix of colours Trace and the flourish looks wonderful in the background too! I have been having such fun using the Oxides, I have not got round to making anything with them yet... Hope all is well with you. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely beautiful, Trace - off to see the details.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Trace, this is just amazing! You've really used the DOX incredibly. We'd love for you to share with our Birds challenge at Stamps & Stencils too. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. Those colours go so well together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utterly delightful Trace - just adore the colours and design and I love the oxides mmmmm. Have a great weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x